Monday, July 19, 2010

I want to start living my life

I’m tired of feeling chained down by the internet, by text messages, by the television, by other people.
I want to run and keep running and keep running until I end up in a place where I can breathe God in and never have worry about forgetting when it’s time to exhale.
I want bare feet and promises that never get taken back. I want to hear things that are said from the depth of truth, not from impulse or emotion.
I want to be wrapped in a hug and know that I was made for them. I want swing-sets and cliff-diving. I want bonfires and the feeling of family that I’ve been missing my whole life.
I want this awful aching feeling in my chest to go away.
I want to be sure of something for once in my life.
I want to stop questioning evrything people say to me.
i want to lose my attachment to this world.
I want to stop getting my heart broken.
I woke up feeling like this, missing everything.

0 comments: